A peaceful and joyful life is obtainable and so rewarding. Living this way is a choice which can be done through discipline and faith. When I spend my time learning more about this topic I am filled with hope, passion for more, and strength.
The following are the best ways to start being happier with your life right now:
- Be happy with what you have, instead of wishing for what you don’t have!
- Don’t complain about anything! This is a hard one… (I am still working on it).
- Don’t compare yourself to others, ONLY compare yourself to yourself!
- Search for ways to learn new things that will help you be a better you.
- Believe in yourself and give yourself credit.
- Be willing to give to others in need; they may need your time, money, etc.
- Control your thoughts! Positive thoughts about yourself, others around you, and the world we live in will only help you to have more confidence which makes you happy!
God’s word supports this; 1 Timothy 6:6-12 (KJV) says it best…
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
I appreciate you stopping by my site today. Thank-you for taking the time to read my post. I would really like to hear from you in the comments below; please share any other things that you use to make your life a happy one.