Spaghetti Pie Ingredients:
- 6 oz. of cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 cup of Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- Toss cooked spaghetti with olive oil in large bowl.
- Stir in eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into greased 10-inch pie plate and form it into a crust.
- Spoon Ricotta cheese over the spaghetti crust.
- Top with pasta sauce.
- Bake in preheated 350°F / 175 C oven for 25 minutes.
- Top with half of the Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting.
I hope that this recipe is as easy and enjoyable for you as it was for me. As always, please let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. Thank you for stopping by and reading.
Please don’t forget to stop by on Wednesdays for my “Recipe of the Week”… next week will be something sweet and simple so I hope to see you again soon.