- 6 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
This picture is from Ebay.
- Cut zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips. Toss with the 2 teaspoons salt, and place in a colander to drain.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the zucchini, cooking it for one minute. Drain and rinse immediately with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the zucchini and garlic. Cook and stir until it is tender (about 5 minutes).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
This can be done with any other vegetables that you enjoy. You can even use this recipe to cook a few different color variations all at once, which will make this a beautiful, healthy and tasty dish all in one.
As far as getting your veggie in-take for the day, this will help you achieve that!
As far as eating healthy to help you limit MS symptoms… It is best to find as many creative ways as you can to eat more vegetables and fruits.
This image is from konstantinioncenter.org
What vegetables do you enjoy? What other toppings and seasonings do you use? Thank you for stopping by. I hope that you like this recipe and cooking method.