This recipe is for “creamy spinach” but please note that you can substitute the milk with tomato sauce and substitute the sugar with black pepper for a different but equally good side dish.
- Spinach Leaves
- 2 tablespoons of Flour
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Lightly boil fresh spinach.
- Cut all of the cooked spinach leaves into small pieces.
- Sauté two table spoons of flour with 3 garlic cloves.
- Add the spinach and fill milk to cover the spinach.
- Add salt and sugar for taste.
- Cook till soft and consistent (for about 10-15 minutes).
Have you ever tried spinach with sugar? What are your thoughts on this recipe? I am really curious. Trust me… it is delicious! 😋