How do you prepare your baked fish?
I have seen this done a variety of ways. Sometimes it is good while other times it is not. Ultimately, I believe that if you want something to taste good (which leaves you coming back for more) you should follow what matches your taste preference(s).
I hope that this hits your tastes buds correctly but if it doesn’t please adjust it to your liking. Please share your thoughts either way because we can all benefit from new recipes.
Baked Fish with Parmesan and Cream Sauce:
- Thawed, cut and prepared fish filets… add salt for flavor.
- Béchamel sauce (a simple sauce made by butter, flour, milk, salt, and pepper).
- Mix minced Parmesan Cheese with finely chopped bread crumbs and freshly chopped parsley if you like it.
- Grease the baking pan with olive oil.
- Add the prepared fish fillets and bake for 12 minutes at 425 degrees F and then remove from oven.
- Top with béchamel sauce.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan breadcrumb mix all over.
- Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe. Please let me know what you think.