1. Thank the person who nominated you to participate. Thank-you Kathy! 🤗
2. Link back to the original post. Done!
3. Attach an image that inspires you regarding the month’s theme (or use the original).
4. Talk about what this month’s theme means to you.
What’s on Your Heart ❤️
This theme can be so many things at so many times but today I would like to share my thoughts about “Moments” because I believe that we are given these as a gift from God. He gives us both good and bad moments to help us in our life’s journey.
- Sometimes we need something bad to happen so that we can remember it during tough times… these are the moments which make us stronger the next time.
- Sometimes we get to have great moments so that we can cherish them and use them for comfort during our times of need.
The picture above is from a moment we had shortly after moving to 🇷🇴 Romania. We wanted to see the new world we lived so we did! This is the day that we spent hiking in the snow. Mountains and snow were both new to us so we enjoyed this moment thoroughly. I remember walking on the paved road to get down the mountain and then climbing up on all fours to get back up. The way up was more fun, colder and the snow that got into my pant legs made me feel so much like a kid again because we never crawled around in heaps of snow before this day.
5. Answer the questions.
6. Nominate one or more people to participate.
I would like to nominate you all!
7. Enjoy the rest of your month.
The questions that go along with this tag:
1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do because it happened to me! I fell in love with my husband the moment I saw him, and he always says that he felt the same way.
2. Do you believe in soulmates?
Yes! I believe that we have multiple people in our lives who are meant to be there… for good and bad purposes. Some people are always there to cheer us on while others bring us down leaving us in the position where we have to pick ourselves up on our own.
3. What’s the first thing you notice about a person?
Their smile. If they don’t have one I try to share one of mine with them.
4. What’s your ideal date?
Hiking and / or swimming in a lake surrounded by mountains followed by a picnic under a blanket of trees with the wind blowing the leaves to give us that wonderful peaceful sound that can only be found outdoors.
5. What traits do you look for in a friend/significant other?
Kindness, understanding, patience, and most of all… God’s love.
6. What are your thoughts about being friends with an ex?
Moving past issues of the past is a big part of being a Christian so I believe it is important to be as kind to everyone as best as we can be. Sometimes I see that no matter what we do we are faced with opposition, and in this case, we still should try to be nice when we can.
7. If you’re a believer, when did you give your heart to the Lord? If not, what in life keeps a bounce in your step?
I became a Christian back when I was 7 years old. Since then, I have asked God back into my heart more than a few times. This is not because I feel that I have been an overly terrible person… it is because I want to be sure that He is there. I am sure that He is.
God bless you all!